Sunday 18 December 2011

Computer woes!

My computer has decided to play up and won't let me sign into my account, will let me sign into the pc Administrator..............but that's no good when 99% of my stuff is on MY ACCOUNT. Got to wait until Wedsnesday when my nephew will come round to try and sort it out. To make things worse I can't even get into the control panel as the bar for that has disappeared too!!!!! I never thought I would miss things to do with a computer as I'm a real Techno Phobe.
Spent the whole day with lots of friends at two different crops(yeh I know I'm greedy) scrapping.
In the morning I went to Papermaze crop, Vanessa opened the remains of the shop for awhile so we could all get some real scrappin bargins( thanks very much for my stuff Vanessa), then in the afternoon it was onto the Create and Crop at Martlesham where I stayed until nearly 9pm.
Over the course of the day I managed 4 layouts and some lovely makes and takes at Create and Crop.
Some exciting news this week in that I've been asked back to do another feature in the Docrafts March Creativity mag. They've sent me some really lovely Papermania Portobello Rd products, which is new for January(see their mag due out 3rd Jan). It's geared up for the Olympics and really great for any photos you've taken in London or for making cards for men. Can't share any of my creating with you, you'll just have to buy the mag in March!
Are you ready for Christmas? No nor am I. Loads of presents still to wrap. A couple still to get including Emily's birthday which is this coming Thursday.........my baby will be 17yrs! Aaron will be 21yrs January 4th, where do the years go?
I've several scrapbooking bits to get done this week inbetween working 4 night shifts(in over Christmas), dentists, finish off shopping etc. I have done my design team work for Scrapbook Sisters January Scrapbook Challenge, so was quite pleased with myself.

Well my friends I'd like to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas, hope Santa is good to you and leave you something crafty.

Janina xx

1 comment:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Wow 4 layouts and lasted to 9pm well done you and many congratulations on being asked to do the work for Do crafts, really pleased for you Janina.

I'm passing on an award I just received to you. It's a no-stress one

Sue x