Thursday 18 October 2012

My head wants to explode!

It's now 7pm and I've just finished writing out a couple of units of my Diploma which I have been sat at my table since 11.30am this morning...........hence my head now feels like it wants to explode! I've still to type them up and print them out, which'll take me an age and then I've a part unit left to do all by next Sunday evening when the assessor is due to come into work to see me to assess me assisting a resident with a bath.All 9 units will then be finished and it will be on to the optional 6 units on dementia. I'm hoping to have finished by January and then I should get my level 2 certificate in Health and Social Care in adults. Yippee do! That'll be it as far as I'm concerned with studying, it's flaming hard work getting your brain back into study mode when it's been away for so long. LOL
Tomorrow I'm having a chill out crafting day trying to put together some layouts to take with me to Papermaze on Saturday. I'm going to try and be prepared for once and only take with me what I need, instead of a car full of stuff I don't need! I need to go see Di at Crafts and Candlelight as she now has the papers in for the December and January Bramford crop kits, so I need to do that sometime tomorrow.
Looks like next week I've a busy one what with all this typing I've to do and as I'm the one fingered typer you can imagine how long it will take me!!!! I'm so looking forward to it...NOT.


Well have a good weekend.

         Janina xx

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Have fun at the crop, I can't make it this time.
Glad there is an end in site to the studying! and good luck with the rest of it.
Lynn x

Mrs Frizz said...

Have fun being creative and go you on the study ... there is a light at the end of the tunnel.