Sunday 14 April 2013

Ally Pally fall out!

Well I set off at 6.30am yesterday to pick up Liz, Karen and Emma for out trip to Ally Pally (the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show) London. We had a easy drive down no hold ups so arrived just before 9am.
We all spent and bought lots of goodies....we did have one heart stopping moment when Karen mislaid her brand new I_Pad.............thankfully it was being guarded by the stall holder that Karen last visited. By the time the show closed for the day at 5pm we were all shattered but thoroughly happy. We had a shock as it was tipping it down outside which made driving on the M25 a pain as you could hardly see 10 yards in front of you, never mind Chelmsford McDonalds beckoned.................we duly stopped there and filled our faces!
Yummy. We got back into Ipswich at 8pm, I dropped off Emma, then Karen and then Liz. I was shattered, crawled into my dressing gown, made a cup of tea and made the settee my home for the next 3 hours....pleased to say I slept well last night! I've taken photos of what I bought and I still managed to come home with nearly £60 in my pusre, so will save that for The Suffolk Papercraft Show on the 28th April at Bury St Edmunds leisure centre (10am-4pm). It'll now be Wednesday before I get to play with my new goodies as I'm at work tonight and Tuesday night.






Well lots to do dinner to cook.

                     Janina xx

2 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Oh my what a tremendous haul you got!
I didn't go to this one, but I made it to the Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts one the other week at London Excel. Overspent but enjoyed it. (MUST take my own snacks next time though....£6 for a bagel???)

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Looks like a good haul Janina!

sue x