Monday 27 June 2016

Still here....

I am still alive and kicking, just that life in general takes over and time flashes by without you realising. I have been crafting in the process of making another batch of Christmas cards at the moment. The only scrapbooking I've done is when I go to my monthly crops. Nothing to show I'm afraid as I haven't taken any photos. Doesn't stop me from adding to my paper crafting stash though! Just placed my order with Create and Craft for a Mickey Mouse die from their gorgeous new range of Disney Dies. I'm looking forward to see what others they bring out in the future.

Well lots to do, cards to finish.

              Janina xx

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there, glad to see you are still alive and kicking, I know what you mean about life getting in the way of what you like doing. Chuckling about you still buying stash, I guess that never stops if your a crafter, hope you are well, Kate x