Sunday 28 September 2008

A fun weekend

Well yesterday was our trip to Ally Pally. With everyone loaded onto Ang's bus we set off at 7.30am instead of 8am.That 30 minutes earlier made a big difference to traffic and parking.With Liz's pass we parked right outside the front entrance, which when we were tired at the end of the day meant not far to walk with heavy bags. I think we all (Ang, Sheila, Wendy, Liz, Karen, Carol and myself) had a fab day and bought some lovely goodies. I have'nt looked at what I bought yet as by the time we got home last night I was shattered, so retreated to the settee and read the paper!I did buy lots of lovely stamps from the Rubbernecker stamp company, they were soooo cheap and light to carry, unlike Ang who stocked up on paper punches and now has one arm longer than the other !!!
Now for this coming Saturday and the Bramford Crop....10-5.30pm.
The 12th October is The Scrapbook Fair at Hintlesham community centre 10-4pm free entry. Ang will be there with her goodies and so will Diane from Crafts and Candlelight. Others I know Country Creations, Scrapagogo, A Trip Down Memory Lane, The Stamp Hut.....so please support them if you can.
Well I've now got to get the veg ready for dinner...............

No comments: