Sunday 21 September 2008

It's been one of those weeks....

I've had a real crappy week that went from bad to worse as each day appeared!!!I did go to Papermaze crop yesterday and am glad I did as the girls cheered me up and that was the happiest I'd felt all week.So thanks girls. I only got half a LO done, but plenty of talking and laughing. Back to Stanstead airport tomorrow morning as Andy flys out to Ireland again until Friday...he said what about moving out there to live......Reggie on the run !!!!Some of the girls will get the joke of that one. I've lots to do this week, including I hope a visit to Thornham field centre at Eye about arranging a weekend scrap retreat for next year so watch this space.....The Bramford crop is looming up fast again...Saturday 4th October. This coming Saturday we're off to Ally Pally, can't wait as it's normally a good day out with a good bunch of friends.

No comments: