Sunday 9 October 2011

Sneaky Peek.



Over the weekend I have been working on two layouts for the Bramford Crop December kits.
Di from Crafts and Candlelight gave me the new Prima Printery collection and the very latest Kaisercraft Bonjour collection to work with. I had a good look at both lots of papers and decided that in each set there was a sheet that could be used to make your own embellishments, so out came my scissors and I set to work on lots of cutting. That'll keep the ladies busy for awhile at the crop on 10th December.LOL................some won't thank me! So apart from the papers the only other thing I used was glue and 3D foam pads to give some dimension to the layouts. I was quite pleased with both results, though the photos don't do them justice even if I do say so myself. Kaisercraft is the fisrt photo.
This afternoon I've also finished off 3 layouts that just needed titles, so all in all I've been quite productive. I'm more pleased I've got the crop layouts done well in advance so I'm not chasing my tail.
It's a night of telly tonight, Strictly Come Dancing is on at 7.25, then at 8 it's the X-Factor(just want to see who's going home), then it's Downton Abbey.

Janina x

No comments: