Tuesday 10 January 2012

Need some time to craft

No I do have some time to craft really but just can't summon up the inspiration. I think it's because it was my weekend at work and with the lack of sleep over the past 5 days my brain is dead.LOLHad the Bramford crop on Saturday, well supported as usual. It was an enjoyable day, I did'nt do any scrapping just chatted and caught up with friends. Got the Papermaze and Create and Co crops to go too this month so will get stuff done then.
I'm going to have a cardmaking marathon sometime soon too, to use up all those odds n ends I save.
Should be going to a Creative Stitches and Craft show at Bluewater on the 2nd Feb, not too sure if we'll be going to Ally Pally this April, the boat is still out on that one. Don't need anything(!) but a crafty day out will be nice.
Well now got to brave Asda to do the fortnightly shop, oh what fun.

Have a good week.

Janina x

No comments: