Friday 4 May 2012

Bramford Crop day tomorrow

Well the bank holiday weekend is upon us and sadly it looks like it's going to be a wash out as far as the weather goes..........as far as crafting goes it looks like it's going to be a good one. Tomorrow is the monthly Bramford crop that I run. We're on for a full house with approx 35 of us scrapping and cardmaking. It's also the May NSD crop so lots of free prize draws going on throughout the day. As the crop is an extended one running from 9am-8pm I actually hope to get some scrapping done come the afternoon and evening, my stash is packed ready, so I'm hopeful!
I haven't managed to do any crafting this week, mainly cos I've been doing that Diplomia.............my poor brain is wondering what's going on.LOL I've about 6 layouts that need finishing off with titles and journalling so that's one of my tasks for next week.
Well I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

                        Janina xx

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hope everyone had fun at the crop. Look forward to seeing you in June.
x