Thursday 20 September 2012

Ally Pally here we come!

Well it's that time of year again when on Saturday Liz, Beryl and myself will be going to Ally Pally.......The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show in London. Soooo excited, got my shopping list of things I hope to get and anything extra will be a bonus. I'll post a pic on here to show you my purchases. I really look forward to this show in April and September each year, in my opinion it's one of the best in the country. I've actually been crafting this week on and off making cards as my stock has dwindled due to selling lots at the Bramford crop.
Have you checked out the Papermaze blog? Classes and workshops will be starting up again as from October. It's been nearly a year since the fire and I have missed going to the workshops. Lou will be taking workshops on the first Wednesday morning of each month and Wendy will be taking classes on Wednesday evenings, I think twice per month.

Well hope you all have a lovely weekend, I certainly will!

              Janina xx

No comments: