Wednesday 28 November 2012

Whoop, Whoop I've finished my Diploma.

Yes today I cracked on and have finished it....all done and dusted no more study for me EVER! I can now sit back and relax with a smug expression on my face as we had until next March to get it done, my work mates are still ploughing through it. I can now concentrate on christmas, my cards need writing and getting them posted next week. Christmas shopping we'll be going to Lakeside in a couple of weeks time. I'm on holiday again next week so hopefully I can do some crafting, after turning round my craft room a couple of weeks ago, there's still a few bits left to sort.
On Saturday 8th December it's the Bramford Christmas crop, should be a good day and the places are filling up fast. Doesn't seem possible we're now at the last crop of the year. hopefully as we're going on until 8pm I'll get something done.

Well time to go and chill out. Have a great week.

                    Janina xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

congrats,I bet your glad its all done. See you saturday

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

well done Janina that must be a weight off your shoulders!