Tuesday 19 November 2013

5 weeks to Christmas...aghhhhh....ba humbug!

Yes 5 weeks to day it's Christmas Eve! Not a nice thought IMHO. I've started my Christmas shopping, we've set a date to do the rest at Lakeside and today I got my Christmas card supply box from the loft so I can make a start in writing them out. I'll take them to work at the weekend as it's my weekend to work and hopefully I'll get quite a few done. I've made quite a few as well and I found the ones I'd lost that I made a few months ago, never of thought of looking for them where I actually found them. LOL
I had my birthday recently and asked for money as I wanted to buy a Raskog Trolley from Ikea for my craft room and here it is.
It's quite big and holds loads, most of it came off my desk. It's on wheels too so moves around well.
Saturday I've a table at the local WI's Christmas Bazaar at Lorraine Victory Hall, Ship Lane, Bramford from 1-4pm if you are in the area. I've been busy making Christmas cards and all occasion cards to sell.

There'll be lots of different stalls there so come along if you're about.
The Bramford Christmas Crop is on Saturday 14th December 9am-6pm. Think I've got some of our ladies talking trying to find out what the big main prize of the day is.......ha ha, no one but me knows! Lets just say who ever is the lucky person to go home with it will be very pleased..............there's also loads of other prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Well it's now 5.09pm and I've lots to do before I leave for work at 7pm.

Have a great week.

             Janina xx

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there, why do you not post photos of your cards they look fabulous?

Your trolly looks really useful, and great that you can move it around too.
Is your highflying son still ejoying his job?
good selling at the craft fair, hope you make plenty of dosh, you should, lovely cards, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Wow, those cardes are quite good!

debby4000 said...

Snap I've that trolley and I brought it with my birthday money too, isn't it useful.
Your cards looks fabulous, agree with cuilliesocks you should post them on your blog.
luv
Debby