Sunday 22 April 2012

Another week gone...

Where has the past week gone! I think I blinked and missed it, does'nt help I've worked 4 nights this week too.
The sun is shining today and it looks glorious outside. People seem so much happier when the sun is out.
Scrapbook Sisters (see side bar for link) has started up their monthly scrapbook challenge on their blog, please take a look and enter, if 10 or more people enter there's a nice prize up for grabs.................have a look at my DT piece, if I can suss out the way round this new blog layout then I'll post my effort on here.
I've had a little play with some of the stamps I bought at Ally Pally last week. I'm hoping to get some crafting done this coming week. I've two 12 x 12 shadow boxes to do, which are a must. I think I've said I'm doing them as memory boxes for a local Council care home for the elderly. I've done 7 so far, still loads to do.
I've also started a level 2 diplomia in Health and Social care this week for work, which should take between 6-9 months to complete................my brain now struggles with studying.LOL I'm hoping to get ahead of myself on that over the next two weeks..............I did say hoping!!!

Well lots to do as they say.

              Janina xx

No comments: