Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter already





Three layouts that a done awhile ago the first one is of my two sons Aaron and Tim. The second one is of my SIL and nephew who was my pageboy and the third is of me and hubby on our wedding day, does'nt seem possible we've been married 24yrs this year. The card is what I did for a feature in the Creativity mag using the Papermania Portabello Rd papers.
Have you bought all your Easter eggs? I've just got the ones for Saturdays Bramford crop to get and I'm all done.
Got a fish n chip lunch at the in-laws tomorrow, bought from the chippy so a real treat.
Saturday it's the April Bramford crop 9am-5pm, so looking forward to that too. Next Saturday I'm off to Ally Pally with Liz, Beryl and Tracey, can't wait. My shopping list is growing, so I hope to get some of it if not all of it.
Been busy cardmaking the past month as I've some tabletop sales coming up and needed to top up (aswell as use up.LOL) my stock. I've enjoyed this splurge of making and have only done scrapbooking at crops. But I've lots of stash I need to use up and cardmaking has helped. I've also had a good sort out and sold tools etc I don't use, I must try to buy what I'm going to use in future, I am getting better..........slowly. I find I'm using my Spellbinder dies alot lately, there's a couple of new ones out I'd like to get.

Well my craft room is calling! Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.

Janina xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

nice layouts jan,. Have a good day at the bramford crop, hope to see you at the end of the month karenx