Monday 16 April 2012

My Ally Pally trip


Well Saturday morning dawned I was up at 5.40am after about 3hours sleep! I just could'nt sleep Friday night, well Saturday morning really as I did'nt get to bed until around 1am and do you think I could get to sleep, could I heck.LOL Anyway I was picking Liz up by 6.40am and then onto picking up Beryl and Tracey.............a quick drive through McD's at Ravenswood to get Tracey a coffee and Mcmuffin and it was onto the A14 then A12 to London. We had a straight run down no hold ups so arrived at AP by 8.45am. We all had a lovely day buying lots of lovely goodies, mine stash haul are in the two photos above. I got all what was on my list and came home with lots of money still in my purse, so I was very pleased. I'm hoping to use some of my new dies and rubber stamps this week. I also spent a lovely couple of hours with Shari who I met on UKS. I ended up being her personal shopper. LOL We arrived back in Ipswich around 7.30pm, tired but happy. We did our normal stop at the Chelmsford/A12 Mcdonalds.
Now got to start saving my money for the June show run by The Stamp Hut in Bury St Edmunds.
Have a good week, I'm going to be in my craft room in between house work!

Janina x

No comments: